Monday 14 November 2016

When I first qualified I was given a telephone number by the DSA as it was then, which was for driving instructors only. I'm now having problems with pupils who after almost 2 months still haven't received their Pass Plus certificates therefore today I phoned the Pass Plus department and got a recorded message saying. "Due to technical problems we are three weeks behind issuing certificates." The line then went dead and I decided to try the instructor number, that wasn't recognized. Does anyone have a number assuming there is still an instructor only number? I must say I have very little confidence these day with the Pass Plus department, don't do many but I can't remember when the last one went smoothly, they don't receive my paper work, they've sent the certificate out but it doesn't arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment